Bradley Unkeless’ entire legal career has been devoted to courtroom litigation. As a Senior Trial Attorney for the Hartford Insurance Company for more than two decades, and recently with Keating Wagner Polidori Free, P.C. Mr. Unkeless realized the intrinsic value of resolving claims prior to trial via alternative dispute resolution. Beginning in the early 2000’s, Mr. Unkeless has been selected to serve as a mediator and/or arbitrator in the resolution of a broad array of disputes. Mr. Unkeless’ extensive background informs his ability to fully comprehend the complexities of litigation and the leverage points of both sides of a case. He keeps the parties engaged, knows when to talk and when to listen.
BRADLEY UNKELESS, Esq.
It is Bradley’s strongly held belief that resolving a legal dispute prior to trial and/or administrative hearing is as a general proposition in the parties’ best interest. Without alternative dispute resolution, the courts as a practical matter would be overwhelmed. As a Senior Trial Attorney, Bradley was involved in countless mediations and/or arbitrations. As a private mediator, Bradley has found insurance claims adjusters value his input by virtue of the fact he was formerly employed in the industry. Bradley has a particular expertise in negotiating workers compensation liens in third party litigation. Having worked closely with claims adjusters for over two decades, Bradley possesses an intimate knowledge regarding insurance adjustment.
With over two decades of mediation experience, Bradley has developed and refined the necessary skill set to mediate a dispute to successful conclusion. This involves treating all parties with the utmost of respect, listening closely to the articulated positions, carefully analyzing the elements of the dispute and assisting the parties to achieve a realistic settlement factoring in the applicable facts and law.
Mr. Unkeless focuses on resolving:
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury with workers
compensation statutory liens
- Workers compensation permanent total disability claims
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Domestic Relations
- Municipal law
- Product liability
- Wrongful death
- Insurance bad faith
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- University of San Diego School of Law
- Florida State University Bachelor of Science, School of Business
- Colorado Free University Mediation Training Certificate
Bar Admissions and Activities
- Admitted to the bars of the State of California and Colorado, the United State District Courts for the District of Colorado and the Southern District of California and United States Tax Court
- Adjunct Professor University of Denver Strum College of Law
- Lecturer in Workers’ Compensation Colorado Bar Association C.L.E.
- Former Member of the Board of Directors for Professionals in Workers Compensation (PWC)
- Retained expert in the field of insurance bad faith
- Colorado Super Lawyer
- $1800 Full Day
- $975 Half Day